Saturday, September 13, 2008

I'm pooped...

I've been off quite a bit on blogging lately. A lot is happening with work and training. I've been busy all day everyday for most of the last two weeks. I'm pumped that my business has really picked up, but the toll it's taking on my sleep is definately an issue. Poor Kristen has had to deal with me falling asleep constantly on her shoulder every night. I just can't seem to keep my eyes open after 9:30.

This is all compounded by the fact that I've decided to go cold turkey and give up caffiene....OUCH! This sucks. I haven't had a migrane for months and the moment I decide to give it up, BOOM! I'm sure that the next few days will only bring more of the same, but I am looking very forward to that magic day where I wake up and the headaches gone and I'm not nearly as fatigued.

Training has really been great for me mostly because I feel I've been as consistant as I have ever been. My fitness is really coming along and I think it's time to step things back up a notch. I have a race tomorrow so Tuesday will be another big day for me. I'm pumped!

Ok, time to go test out those race wheels and get my bike together.

Push 'till ya puke!

No comments: