Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Tough times

Been having a tough time lately. With the car breaking down and things between Kristen and I not so good, it's been a rough week. I wonder why we go through these ebbs and flows...not just Kristen and I, but people in general. It really makes me question things that aren't in my (or any of our) control. What is the higher power? Is it God? Karma? Something/someone else? I don't know exactly what, but boy is it much bigger than I am.

Just when we think we have things all set, a punch in the face comes along to set us straight. Mike Tyson said it best (I can't believe I just said that), "Everyone has a plan until you get punched in the face." Truer words have never been spoken Iron Mike.

Just got off the phone after a heated convo with Kristen...

So now life is even tougher. It's difficult enough when things are going well to focus sometimes, and now it's even harder. I know that controversy and adversity is what makes good people great, but it's sure hard as hell to go through.

I'm so scatter-brained right now I can't even think. And I gotta take the dog out for a poo:).

Push 'till ya puke...always.

No comments: