Monday, April 27, 2009

Crazy what a difference a day can make...

It's awesome how much things can change from one day to the next. I rested today, which gave me even more time to contemplate my life as I've known if for the last week. I've come to the conslusion that there is no conclusion. Just when you think things are headed one way, they swing back and take another, entirely.

I've realized that I really love Kristen tonight, and, like most guys, a lot of the problems that we face come from me! That's right, I admitted it. That's certainly NOT saying that NOTHING is her fault, but this time a large part of the issues we faced dealt with the fact that I can't communicate worth a damn. So there you go...

Everything is fine in Happyland, and I'm off to bed. Big day of running on tap for tomorrow and I need some shut eye.

Push 'till ya puke...Always.

No comments: