Wednesday, February 18, 2009

War has been declared


I'm declaring war on everything in my life. Triathlon, business, and especially debt. I'm currently reading "The Art of War" and it's got me to thinking a lot about how I approach things. I'd like to say I'm a 'go-getter', but to be honest it's only when there's something that I really want. I'm not the type to easily take on things that don't interest me, or are things that I don't really want to do. Well, right now, in order to hold myself truly accountable, I'm going to declare war on everything. There will be no more easy, only doing what needs to get done when it needs to get done. I will be successful and there will be no excuses. Likewise, I will take no prisoners in my endevor. Winning is the only option here and I have no doubt that I will be successful in this campaign.


Push 'till ya puke...Always.

No comments: